write to me... please
E@rica Za#$iser
P.O. Box 66
Tbilisi 2, 380002
GEORGIA
I expect to hear from you... all of you
P.O. Box 66
Tbilisi 2, 380002
GEORGIA
I expect to hear from you... all of you
My adventure in the Republic of Georgia
4 Comments:
At Thursday, May 19, 2005 at 11:35:00 AM EDT,
shirlee said…
i love you and miss you and you've only been gone for 4 hours. i'm still in bed playing on the computer and being hopelessly unproductive
At Thursday, May 19, 2005 at 7:48:00 PM EDT,
Anonymous said…
Shirlee sounds like my kind of girl :-D.
And I'll write to you. But in RUSSIAN!
- Vasya
At Thursday, May 19, 2005 at 9:18:00 PM EDT,
Unknown said…
YAY. Everyone should write to me in a different language and then I can spend two years deciphering the letters!
At Friday, May 20, 2005 at 9:23:00 PM EDT,
Anonymous said…
You'll make a great English teacher for the Peace Corps...nice job!
Post a Comment
<< Home