Vacation
I will be back in America on vacation on the 21st. People who want to reach me can do so by calling the old cell number I had. If you don't know it.... well ask someone who does, I don't want to post it on here.
Right now I am trying to organize my whole room in case bird flu comes while I am away and my family has to ship all my stuff to me. Insane huh?
and my camera broke. bleh.
Right now I am trying to organize my whole room in case bird flu comes while I am away and my family has to ship all my stuff to me. Insane huh?
and my camera broke. bleh.
4 Comments:
At Friday, December 16, 2005 at 2:38:00 PM EST,
shirlee said…
i can't wait to seee yoou!!! but i don't think i can make it the weekend shuly is. my classes would've already started and i can't skip this semester because its all lab-y and going to clinic-y and ridiculous :(
At Saturday, December 24, 2005 at 1:16:00 PM EST,
Anonymous said…
This is Ric here.
Um, merry christmas/happy holidays/kwazy kwaanza first off.
Secondly, sorry I haven't written you yet. Turns out they killed my simons rock account, so I lost (yes again) all that great contact contact information.
At Sunday, December 25, 2005 at 9:07:00 AM EST,
Unknown said…
Thats okay Ric! Its good to hear from you. Merry Christmas to you (and everyone else) as well.
At Friday, December 30, 2005 at 2:48:00 PM EST,
shirlee said…
you're on vacation from your vacation! i am SUCH a nerd.
Post a Comment
<< Home