perhaps paranoid, but we did get a very threatening warning about our blogs... so I dunno. and yeah I hope blogger search is fixed, but it might take a few days.
Interesting issue with your blog, for me at least. When I view it with Firefox, in the right hand panel are: Links, Previous Posts, Archives, text about "unoffical website...", and a graphic which links to blogger.com. When I view it with IE 6.0 I only see: Links and Previous Posts. All below that is blank to the bottom of the page. Has it always been this way? Also, the JFK quote at the very bottom does not always display properly with IE. Verified this with 3 different computers - home and work - Windows XP and 2000.
we got a threat? who got a threat? did the georgian blogs get a threat? are you a national security concern? i always knew you were a secret spy woman :)
haha. oh yeah. i was trying to explain that whole business to wynee cause erica's the only person who's had more travel problems than me...but i it wasn't nearly as interesting.
erica...WHERE ARE YOU??? have the secret service taken you away???
8 Comments:
At Monday, March 6, 2006 at 9:58:00 PM EST,
Anonymous said…
I can see it!
At Tuesday, March 7, 2006 at 2:19:00 AM EST,
Anonymous said…
yeah, me too.
At Tuesday, March 7, 2006 at 8:26:00 PM EST,
Anonymous said…
Hey, I guess the powers that be saw fit to allow you to stay in business. Were you being paranoid?
At Wednesday, March 8, 2006 at 3:35:00 AM EST,
Unknown said…
perhaps paranoid, but we did get a very threatening warning about our blogs... so I dunno. and yeah I hope blogger search is fixed, but it might take a few days.
At Thursday, March 9, 2006 at 8:05:00 PM EST,
Anonymous said…
Interesting issue with your blog, for me at least. When I view it with Firefox, in the right hand panel are: Links, Previous Posts, Archives, text about "unoffical website...", and a graphic which links to blogger.com. When I view it with IE 6.0 I only see: Links and Previous Posts. All below that is blank to the bottom of the page. Has it always been this way? Also, the JFK quote at the very bottom does not always display properly with IE. Verified this with 3 different computers - home and work - Windows XP and 2000.
At Friday, March 24, 2006 at 11:31:00 AM EST,
shirlee said…
we got a threat? who got a threat? did the georgian blogs get a threat? are you a national security concern? i always knew you were a secret spy woman :)
At Friday, March 24, 2006 at 5:14:00 PM EST,
Anonymous said…
shirles she is an "M"
total security threat.
love you sunshine
At Thursday, April 6, 2006 at 8:19:00 PM EDT,
shirlee said…
haha. oh yeah. i was trying to explain that whole business to wynee cause erica's the only person who's had more travel problems than me...but i it wasn't nearly as interesting.
erica...WHERE ARE YOU??? have the secret service taken you away???
Post a Comment
<< Home