Sworn in
We had our swearing in ceremony in Tbilisi yesterday, and I am officially a volunteer now. I also wore what I have officially deemed as the worlds ugliest dress during a skit where I had to play the princess. It actually went off well, and I only minorly screwed up my lines (all in georgian), I think i may have said that my eyes were running out of breath. But other than that, I think things were good. People laughed a lot, so I guess thats good. Unless they were laughing cause I screwed up, which is not good.
Anyway, three cheers for me and making it through training. No more crazy language classes! (Until I start with my tutor.....)
Anyway, three cheers for me and making it through training. No more crazy language classes! (Until I start with my tutor.....)
2 Comments:
At Friday, August 19, 2005 at 8:11:00 PM EDT,
Anonymous said…
So now you're for real, huh? Nice work Erica :)
At Saturday, August 20, 2005 at 3:12:00 PM EDT,
shirlee said…
yay! i is so proud of you :) you'll have to reply the skit for me when you come back. and i wont laugh if you screw up cause well, i can't speak georgian :D
Post a Comment
<< Home