One curious nomad

My adventure in the Republic of Georgia

Sunday, August 20, 2006

so much time

The summer just got really boring. I was told that school might start on the 1st of sept. or maybe the 1st of october. That seems like a huge time difference to me. So I have nothing to do and the mosquitos are out big time. I put up my net and spray my face every night and still they manage to bite me. Apparently the bugs here are smaller than my net and resistant to bug spray. When i covered up my body they rebelled and all bit my face, I woke up with one side of my face covered with bites the other day. Woooo. Also it is insanely hot here now. On tuesday I will be starting a small summer camp for some of my students to refresh their English. Should be a good time...


1 Comments:

  • At Monday, August 21, 2006 at 9:38:00 AM EDT, Blogger shirlee said…

    do you have those mosquito deterring lamps and things out there? poor erica-ah. apparently if you chop up raw garlic and rub it all over your skin, it'll scare away the mosquitoes -- but probably everything else as well...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home