lazyness
I am feeling particularly lazy these days. That might be why I haven't written anything.
School started two weeks ago, but it doesnt really feel like it has started since I have only been to a few classes. The schedule keeps changing and I havent even decided which classes I will teach for sure.. so I kind of just show up and do whatever sometimes.
I found four puppies earlier this week and I have been taking care of them as best as I can without upsetting my host family. I am trying to find home for them. They are cute and tiny, but they also really need some TLC. They have worms and fleas and are definately street dogs, but they are super adorable. I should take pictures....
We are making headway on planning Teachers Retreat for next summer which will be a week long teacher training program for 30 teachers from around Georgia.
My host sister is at school in Tbilisi now and my host Mom goes back and forth to see her a lot. So its mostly just me and my host Dad in the house. It is kind of nice and quiet.. but also lonely and quiet...
My sitemate and I found soysauce at the store here... lots of fried rice has been made recently.
Sorry I dont have anything more interesting to talk about. My cat is missing :(
School started two weeks ago, but it doesnt really feel like it has started since I have only been to a few classes. The schedule keeps changing and I havent even decided which classes I will teach for sure.. so I kind of just show up and do whatever sometimes.
I found four puppies earlier this week and I have been taking care of them as best as I can without upsetting my host family. I am trying to find home for them. They are cute and tiny, but they also really need some TLC. They have worms and fleas and are definately street dogs, but they are super adorable. I should take pictures....
We are making headway on planning Teachers Retreat for next summer which will be a week long teacher training program for 30 teachers from around Georgia.
My host sister is at school in Tbilisi now and my host Mom goes back and forth to see her a lot. So its mostly just me and my host Dad in the house. It is kind of nice and quiet.. but also lonely and quiet...
My sitemate and I found soysauce at the store here... lots of fried rice has been made recently.
Sorry I dont have anything more interesting to talk about. My cat is missing :(
6 Comments:
At Friday, October 6, 2006 at 8:57:00 PM EDT,
Anonymous said…
I saw something on my world news ticker today about the deportation of Georgians from Russia. Nice to see your post though, however lazy you may be feeling :-)
At Saturday, October 7, 2006 at 12:15:00 PM EDT,
shirlee said…
oh, puppies! please don't contract anything deadly from them though.
in other animal-disease news - do you know how many deadly things you can get from pigeons? more specificially, from pigeon poo and urine. med school teaches you grand, grand things.
what was your myspace site again? i forget....
At Monday, October 9, 2006 at 10:13:00 PM EDT,
Anonymous said…
If we can do anything to help the puppies let us know! Also I hope Oneone comes home soon :(. Poor lost kitty.
At Tuesday, October 10, 2006 at 4:33:00 PM EDT,
Anonymous said…
Puppy pictures plz thx =D.
At Tuesday, October 17, 2006 at 1:49:00 PM EDT,
Anonymous said…
fried rice sounds excellent right now :-) ...sorry bout the kitty though
At Friday, October 20, 2006 at 3:42:00 AM EDT,
Anonymous said…
Any news on Oneone? Any update on the puppies? You didn't name them did you? I hear that is a line to avoid crossing. I will get some pics of Ashley to you, she has been such a love lately.
Angela
Post a Comment
<< Home